The Grand Canyon has been on my bucket list for years and I am ecstatic to finally tick it off. I have been back from Las Vegas for a day now and I couldn’t wait to jot down my thoughts because this trip of a lifetime is something I cannot recommend enough.
I imagine that this is often how it pans out when attempting to take a self portrait.
- You comb your mop and put some lippy on.
- You take photos until your arm aches.
- You look over the 100 plus photos that you have taken and realise that they all look vile.
- You wish that your T-Rex like arms would transform into Mr Tickle’s.
- You give up and start to stalk celebrities on Google images, cursing them for looking so ruddy good!
I’ve been there. And I understand how sometimes Facebook likes on your new profile picture can be a real pick me up.
So, I couldn’t resist getting my Guinea Pigs Oreo and Hershey involved to give you some tips on how to take better selfies. ( I’m no expert but even if these pointers reduce the time you will spend with your arm shaking in the air by a fraction then I will be chuffed.)
To be frank, rented spaces can be annoying and I for one cannot wait to get my own place. I can’t wait to splash a bit of colour on the walls and hang a picture without the worry of filling in puncture holes. However, having said that I also love how the limitations of my rental allow me to think outside the box and be creative with my decorations.
Here are a few little touches that have made my rented space seem a lot more inviting and somewhere that I feel proud to call home.