Since moving house, I have been overjoyed that we finally have a space to create a dining area. As much as I enjoy curling up on the sofa with a bite whilst watching Netflix, there have been so many clothing casualties from a stray baked bean or spoonful of spaghetti missing my mouth. I couldn’t wait to bid farewell to the dinner tray and create a candlelit area to tuck in and reflect on the day.
There are still a few finishing touches to add but I am so happy with this space and I am eager to show it off to friends at our housewarming party. What do you think?
Continue reading “Dining Room Tour”
I imagine that this is often how it pans out when attempting to take a self portrait.
- You comb your mop and put some lippy on.
- You take photos until your arm aches.
- You look over the 100 plus photos that you have taken and realise that they all look vile.
- You wish that your T-Rex like arms would transform into Mr Tickle’s.
- You give up and start to stalk celebrities on Google images, cursing them for looking so ruddy good!
I’ve been there. And I understand how sometimes Facebook likes on your new profile picture can be a real pick me up.
So, I couldn’t resist getting my Guinea Pigs Oreo and Hershey involved to give you some tips on how to take better selfies. ( I’m no expert but even if these pointers reduce the time you will spend with your arm shaking in the air by a fraction then I will be chuffed.)
Continue reading “The Selfie.”