I have been nominated by Faye the beauty and fashion guru from Fayebeline to take part in the Liebster Award. I haven’t really introduced myself so I thought that this would be a great opportunity for you to get to know a little about me.
The Liebster Award Rules
- Write 10 facts about yourself.
- Answer the questions asked by the person who tagged you.
- Then write 10 questions of your own.
- Pass it on by tagging some of your favourite bloggers, normally with 200 followers or less.
(I have broken the rules- just a little!)
10 Facts About Me
- On my 18thbirthday I decided it would be a great idea to have a paint fight on the beach with my friends to commemorate the occasion. I’m sorry Mum for getting paint in your car!
- I once played Draco Malfoy in a Harry Potter themed play.
- Matt Smith aka Doctor Who carried me away from my friends at Glastonbury Festival. (I like to think he was whisking me off to the Tardis)
- I have a degree in Television and Radio production.
- The best holiday I have ever had was the trip to Iceland with my lovely boyfriend.
- The happiest moment of my life so far was when my dad announced that my sister had given birth to a baby girl and I sobbed many happy tears.
- I held wild birds outside Notre Dame in Paris and felt like a Disney Princess.
- I also dabble in a spot of photography.
- When I was little I wanted to be a vet.
- The most valuable possession I own is a dress that my Grandma wore to dances when she was young.
The Answers to Faye’s Questions
- What made you start blogging in the first place?
I kept hearing the phrase “Chloe you’re so creative” and I thought why not share my passion? I guess I just wanted to inspire people to think outside of the box and to produce pieces of home décor that would appeal to their personal taste.
- What do you think you will have accomplished this time next year?
I really hope that I tick more things off my bucket list. Last year I ticked a major thing off my list- feeding Giraffes. This year I would love to trek up the volcano Caldera when I visit Santorini in the summer.
- If you had to pick one place that you would move to permanently, where would you choose?
I would love to live in New York and strut about the city in high heels. (I have been watching far too much Sex and The City)
- What is your favourite flower?
Peonies. They are so beautiful.
- Who is your idol, and why?
My idol is my Mum because she is one of the most kind-hearted people I know and she never expects anything in return. She is an absolute ray of sunshine.
- What is the worst fashion mistake that you ever made, and when?
I have made loads of fashion mistakes but the main one I can think of was when I was 13 and I had a bright pink, furry gilet. I honestly looked like Bagpuss.
- Where do you see yourself in ten years’ time?
Ideally I would like to be married with two beautiful children and have my own house so that I can go nuts with interior design! That would be just lovely.
- If you had a time machine, would you change anything in the past? Or, would you go to your future to have a sneak peak?
I would like to go back to the last time I saw my Grandma, I would tell her how much I love her and how she has helped to shape the person that I am today.
- How do you get through a productive day?
I listen to music with an upbeat tempo to keep my brain waves dancing away. A track that I am loving at the moment is Nappy Roots- Good Day.
- What are the top three must-have items in your hand luggage whilst travelling?
I will always take a good book, my camera (to take the obligatory clouds photo) and a pack of cards.
- Book or film?
I am a huge film fanatic, but I am a strong believer that books are always better than the film adaptation.
- What would you say is your greatest achievement to date?
- Have you ever read a book that changed your outlook on life?
- When was the happiest day of your life so far?
- What is your favourite song?
- When you’re feeling blue, what cheers you up?
- Do you have a dream holiday destination?
- What would you do if you won the lottery?
- If you bought a house how would you decorate it?
- Who inspires you on a day to day basis?
- If you could give a piece of advice to your younger self, what would it be?
So that was something a little different from me. I hope you have more of an inkling of what I’m about and I will be back very soon with another creative post!